Business Now With Us
Get a Free Consultation
Choose Your Business Type and Get the Costing Details
Follow these steps to calculate the Business Formation cost
Calculate Your Business Setup Cost
4 Easy Steps for Business Setup in Dubai
Prepare all the documents
The first step is to prepare all the necessary documents that will be required for applying for a business visa.
Get a business license
The second step to set up a business in Dubai is to get a business license. We deal in business license applications.
fee for the license
The third step is related to the payment of the fee for the license. You have to pay the fee in advance before you can trade legally
Register Your Business in Dubai
The last step is related to the registration of your business. Before doing so, you have to get the commercial registration.
TESTIMONIALS FOR BUSINESS SETUP IN DUBAI
How to start a business in Dubai?
- Reserve Company Name .
- Register your company at the (DED) Dubai.
- Notarize company’s MOA at DED, Dubai.
- Submit Company legal documents to DED for company setup in Dubai.
- Apply for Trade License in Dubai, UAE.
- Apply to the “Ministry of Labour” for the establishment card.
- Register employees with the “Ministry of Labour”, Dubai.
- Find property in Dubai and rent or lease an office.
- Apply for the owner & employee visas in Dubai.
Want to set up your business without visiting UAE?
We offer Remote Bank Account Assistance!
We can now set up the company online without the need for the shareholders to be present. Our professionals can help you open a bank account from afar. For further information, talk to us about your specific requirements.